TXVSN Course Catalog
The Texas Virtual School Network (TXVSN) Course Catalog provides equitable access to:
- High-quality online high school courses aligned with Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and national standards;
- Dual credit, and advanced placement courses for high school graduation;
- Texas-certified teachers; and,
- Instructors trained in effective online instruction.
Texas school districts and open-enrollment charter schools may use the statewide catalog to:
Select Catalog to view course options.
- Expand local course choices;
- Provide schedule flexibility for early graduation, credit advancement or recovery;
- Address classroom teacher shortages;
- Provide alternative opportunities for diverse students; and,
- A blended approach with traditional on campus courses supplemented with online courses.