|Holiday Closing Notice|
In observance of Memorial Day our TxVSN offices will
3 PM Friday, May 24, 2013
and will reopen Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 7 AM.
Thank you from
The TxVSN Team
Have a wonderful Memorial Day!
|SUMMER 2013 TxVSN VIRTUAL LEARNING SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE!|
School districts or open-enrollment charter schools must complete an application to request Virtual Learning Scholarships (VLS) for the summer 2013 semester. Applications will be accepted from May 6 until June 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM CDT or until all scholarships are exhausted, whichever occurs first. Click here for more information
| May 6, 2013
SUMMER 2013 TxVSN VIRTUAL LEARNING SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE!
IMPORTANT: The VLS (Virtual Learning Scholarship) Application and Guidelines have been revised for Summer 2013.
School districts or open-enrollment charter schools must complete this application to request Virtual Learning Scholarships (VLS) for the summer 2013 semester. Applications will be accepted from May 6 until June 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM CDT or until all scholarships are exhausted, whichever occurs first. All applications will be processed in the order received. Priority will be given to those organizations with a 2012-2013 TxVSN Receiving District or Open-Enrollment Charter School Agreement on file.
- Before completing and submitting this application, thoroughly review the summer 2013 VLS Guidelines.
- Other than having the student's course cost paid, the Receiver District will not receive any additional funding.
- By submitting this application, the school district or open-enrollment charter school agrees to:
- identify, enroll, and then designate students for VLS in the TxVSN system,
- follow criteria for course selection as noted in the guidelines,
- document parent/guardian and student commitment to course completion with a “contract” or agreement,
- organize proctored exams by responsible adults during the summer, and
- monitor student progress during the summer.
TxVSN VLS Summer 2013 Guidelines
TxVSN VLS Summer 2013 Application
September 18, 2012
2012-2013 TxVSN RECEIVING DISTRICT OR OPEN-ENROLLMENT CHARTER SCHOOL AGREEMENT
The newly updated TxVSN Receiving District or Open Enrollment Charter School Agreement for the 2012-2013 school year is ready for your TxVSN District Administrators to complete. Please make sure your district has completed and returned the last two signature pages of the agreement to TxVSN.
It is important to confirm District Contacts in the MyTxVSN system. District Administrators should log into MyTxVSN and select:
- Activate/deactivate campuses.
- Edit or Add Campus(es) - update Principal’s information for each campus.
- Campus Administrator/Site Coordinator Management - activate and inactivate or update Site Coordinators’ information.
TxVSN suggests renewing your organization’s agreement when submitting a spring VL scholarship application or by January 1, 2013.
If you need assistance please contact the TxVSN Help Desk at 1-866-938-9876 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2012-2013 TxVSN Receiving District or Open-Enrollment Charter School Agreement